Jump to navigation Jump to search
General and particular FAQs[सम्पादन]
- Overview FAQ – General questions about the Wikipedia project.
- Readers' FAQ – Finding, reading and using Wikipedia material.
- Schools' and Teachers' FAQ – Using Wikipedia in the classroom.
- Contributing FAQ – Why you might want to contribute to the Wikipedia project, and how you can do it.
- Editing FAQ – The ins and outs of creating and editing Wikipedia pages.
- Administration FAQ – What an administrator (or "sysop") is, sysop status, and server administration.
- Technical FAQ – Questions about Wikipedia software and hardware and their limitations.
- Problems FAQ – Questions relating to past or present difficulties and criticism.
- Miscellaneous FAQ – Everything else.
- Copyright FAQ – Questions pertaining to copyright issues.
- Very Frequently Asked Questions – Commonly asked questions
- Citing Wikipedia – Detailed information about how to cite Wikipedia when you use it as a reference.
- Who writes Wikipedia – An overview of the process and people behind Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia:What is an article – What constitutes an article.
- Glossary – Definitions of Wikipedia jargon and acronyms.
- PHP script FAQ – Covers the major difference in the PHP script from UseModWiki.
- Rambot FAQ – The much discussed rambot.
- Forking FAQ – How to download Wikipedia content and/or software and/or create derivative works of Wikipedia.
- Categorization FAQ – About the Category feature introduced in June 2004.
- Template FAQ – About the Template feature.
- Main Page FAQ – How it works and other common answers.
- Help pages – Table of contents for all Help pages.
- The Wikipedia Help Desk – For questions about How to use Wikipedia.
- Troubleshooting – Help with various technical difficulties with accessing or editing Wikipedia pages.
- Editing the main page – Help editing the main page.
- The Wikipedia Manual of Style – Stylistic guidebook to help keep Wikipedia's appearance self-consistent.
- Replies to common objections – Responses to common criticisms leveled at Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia:Press Kit – Resources for media inquiries, and corrections to common misconceptions about Wikipedia.
- Wikipedia department directory